|Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish is a soak off gel product that works as a polish. Gelish cures in a UV light in 2 minutes, hardens like a gel, does not peel, or chip between maintenance – ALL IN A POLISH BOTTLE!! This state of the art product has the control in application of polish, can be used for nail art and design, and soaks off 3 times faster than any other gel product!!
|Shop Online For Gelish Products…|
GELISH FOUNDATION MUST BE USED WITH GELISH SOAK-OFF GEL POLISH.
1. Sanitize, prep and push back cuticles. Then wipe with Hand and Nail Harmony Gelish Cleanser using a lint-free wipe. Apply Hand & Nail Harmony PH Bond.
2. Apply Gelish Foundation Gel in a THIN application and seal the edges of the nail.
3. Place hand in the LED light for 10 seconds or 1 minute in UV Lamp*.
4. Lightly remove residue from the nail with a clean gel brush or lint-free wipe.
5. Apply Gelish color of choice in a thin application from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the edges of the nail.
6. Place hand in the LED light for 30 seconds or 2 minutes in UV Lamp*. For darker coverage, repeat steps 5 and 6.
7. Apply Gelish Top-It-Off Top Sealer from cuticle to free edge using a light application.
8. Place hand in the LED light for 30 seconds or 2 minutes in UV Lamp*.
9. Wipe off the tacky layer Harmony Gelish Cleaner using a lint-free wipe.
*Recommended curing times are based on a 36-watt UV Lamp. Increase cure times if using other lamps.
HOW DO YOU REMOVE GELISH?
Wrap the nail with foil and allow the nail to soak for 10 – 15 minutes. Use orangewood cuticle stick to remove Gelish. Additional time may be needed if you have used the Structure Gel to even out the nail.